Our offer is especially addressed to the research teams working on new antimicrobial substances.
The tests are carried in accordance to the reference methods described by Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) and European Comitee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (EUCAST) or according to the client’s guidelines. All the results are delivered within 7 days after obtaining the materials for testing. Our experimental package include the determination of minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC), minimum bactericidal/fungicidal concentration (MBC/MFC) and the initial results can be provided after 24 and 48 hours, respectively. Usually, the test are performed in triplicate on six reference strains of microorganisms. (Gram-negative and Gram positive bacteria, and fungi). What is more, only 0.5-1 mg of the compound per strain is needed to conduct the assays.
The offer also includes the determination of Fractional Inhibitory Concentration (FIC), determination of the antimicrobial properties of disinfectants and preservatives, maintenance tests, sterility tests and determining the total number of microorganisms and others (on request).
Our services are also addressed to the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry and include determination of:
- Microbiological purity of cosmetic and drugs according to European and Polish Pharmacopeia, Ministry of Health Ordinance (23 Deceber 2002 r.), harmonized standards or customer own requirements
- Microbiological purity of raw materials and packaging.
- Maintenance tests (stress tests)
- Microbiological purity of treated water and production water (purified).
- Effectiveness of washing and disinfection processes.